One of the largest art museums in the world, The Met is “the undisputed crown jewel of the city’s cultural treasures” (New York mag.) Skip the line and see top exhibitions for just $27 per person.
Why we love it
- New US$65 million plaza along 5th Avenue features fountains, trees and public seating
- Ranked #2 among 1,600+ activities in New York City on TripAdvisor
- Buy this deal in advance and skip the general admission line
- Houses an “unrivaled collection of ancient Egyptian art,” The Met also has a “stunning collection of European paintings”, contemporary sculpture installations and more (Lonely Planet
- Try the Museum Highlights tour, led by “highly trained,” “enthusiastic art lovers” (Frommer’s)