Theme Park Holiday – Breathtaking Rides in Spain
Theme parks have become one of the most popular attractions during summer holidays. These are also the most commonly chosen way of getting fun especially for families and groups of friends. Many people in Britain book a holiday to Spain for more options of typical summer destinations.
There are many theme parks in the country that provide the latest adrenaline rides for kids and adults alike. With so many fun activities available in the parks it is hard to choose the best one that will offer more fun and adventure. If you want to experience the enjoyment of the modern theme parks in Spain, book for cheap holidays early and choose among the top well known theme park rides in the country that you think your family would love.
Top Theme Park Rides in Spain
- Dragon Khan – This is located in PortAventura, Salou Tarragona. This ride is a sit down roller coaster that boasts of its eight inversions. Its vertical loop measures 118 feet which is said to be the tallest in the world. The whole ride can last for 1 minute and 45 seconds with a breathtaking speed of 100 km/h.
- Hurakan – A famous drop tower ride in PortAventura, Salou Tarragona which measures 115 metre high with five cars stationed around it. These cars can safely fall at a speed of 71.46km/h in 86 metres as they brake and slide to the ground gently. This was voted as the best ride in 2008.
- Inferno – This is a roller coaster ride located in Terra Mitica Theme Park where riders can be launched at 60 km/h while riding forward, backward, upward and downward. The entire run can only last for a minute but it seems longer when you are on the seat.
- Furius Baco – You can ride in this roller coaster which is known to be the fastest in Europe that can race up to 135 km/h in 3 seconds. The park is very famous so it is expected to see long queues during holidays.
- The Time Machine – This is another spectacular ride in Spain which is situated in Parque de Atracciones, Madrid. This giant circle performs horizontal movements while rotating in its axis. It incorporates a vertical scrolling and double twists. This might not be suitable for those who have sensitive stomach.
- The Revenge of the Enigma – For those who have tried this ride is quiet frightening but exciting. This is a drop tower ride where a car will slowly climb up and without warning drops down at a speed of 80 km/h then slows down at some point to slowly deposit you on the ground.
- El Jaguar – This is situated in Isla Magica, Seville and was known to be the first roller coaster that has been invented. This is still gaining a lot of visitors during the holidays.
Getting Just What You Deserve
There are many other rides that you can choose from for your theme park holiday to Spain. Depending on the capabilities of the persons who join you in the trip, such amazing rides will give the entire group an unforgettable experience. After hard days of work, you and your buddies surely need a break and get a treat at any of Spain’s theme parks.
Author Bio: Jonathan works as a travel journalist for many years. He usually chooses topics about cheap holidays to Spain. He also writes about hotels, foods and travel destinations.